Friday 13 January 2012


Stanley





Andrew and Scott

Delayed I know, but I thought I'd introduce Andrew and myself a bit better. I shall start with Andrew.

Andrew is from Leighton Buzzard, a place you have to be from to really appreciate it, I think! -Not much there. He went to uni in Cardiff, which is where he met me!
His hobbies include, drawing, painting and general artiness. He LOVES MMA and goes to jujitsu and mma classes as often as he can. On a friday he plays zombie games with my bro and bro-in-law. And most sundays they all get together to watch Strike Force and UFC..and eat sausage rolls.
Andrew has a collection of musical instruments that he likes to play around with. He occasionally smokes a pipe. He is very proud of his facial hair! He loves to dress up. He hates having his photo taken. He is Godfather to cutey pie, Stanley. Andrew used to own a BMX but it was stolen, he misses it lots. Andrews best friend is Scott, they've been buddies since they were 4 years old.

He's completely hilarious and I love him!

No comments: