Monday 16 January 2012

A bit about me..

Contiki LG '06 - The group of people Oliver and I went traveling with.

Andrew and I at uni

Goldie, Bette and Diane

Wills, Me, Nell and Charlie - a rare photo of all four of us
My degree show




Me in Roma when I went with Holly several years ago!

Me and my goddaughter Zenny

Okay, I am from Bath. I am the second of 4 children.
I went traveling in 2006 with one of my best friends, Oliver. That was such a fantastic time! We went to France, Spain, Italy, Greece and Egypt. We met some amazing people who we are still friends with and I will never forget it.
I then went to uni in Cardiff, where I met Andrew. I studied Fine Art: Painting and in my degree show I did hardly any painting! Lots of work though. A marvelous three years! I have a goddaughter, Rosenwyn, who is absolutely gorgeous!
We moved back to Bath and I became a Support Worker, working with vulnerable adults with learning difficulties.
I have several amazing very close friends including Holly, Amy, Ollie, Hazel and Chrissy. Holly and I like to have a laugh, make fools of ourselves and dance...evidence.
I have three Dumbo rats named Diane, Bette and Goldie (First Wives Club!!!!). They are very cute!
I enjoy a good film or t.v series. I'm a pescatarian and apart from meat I will pretty much eat anything.
I LOVE Rome and cant get enough of the Vatican museums. Been there 5 times..I'm not religious. I love to sing.
And at this time I just cant wait for my niece or nephew to arrive!!

No comments: